Friday, October 17, 2014

I haven't written anything in over 2 months. It wasn't done because I didn't have something to say, I can always think of something I would like to say to you. I go to cemetery and say plenty, only God hears, the wind takes it along as it travels.            I have made it past the 3 year mark without you, have had many heart breaks along the way. With God's help I have continued to remind myself that life does go on, and God is still God.          Today heard the heartbreaking news that Quinton Essary died, from cancer. Bill Skinner, our good friend and neighbor, is battling brain cancer. I could not begin to tell of the pitiful sight our country is in. Nor the heartbreak of our youngest. Since I can't think of anything good except that we have 16 greats now, all beautiful. I will say I love you and miss you as always............,.BILL-EE

1 comment: