Monday, February 4, 2013

I am going to write a note tonight. Janelle and J.C. were here again this week end. I enjoy the times they are here. About the only company I ever have. Last month Debbie was here, along with some Mississippi folks. I always loved having company, so did you, honey. I can't tell you of the pain I feel, there is no describing it. I try to never show it, but it is there, even if I do have company.           I will be going to work tomorrow morning. I am enjoying working with those kids, seeing them learn is great.         Sarah Hall will be staying with me this week. David has gone to the Farmers' and is going to CT for some kind of church conference with them.           I need to get in the shower and to bed, so I will not try to write anymore for now. I will truthfully say I miss you so much and I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment