Tuesday, April 2, 2013

I made it thru my second Easter without you. I missed you, thought of you almost continuously. Dialyn, Glen, Kia, and Kamilah came to church. I went home with them and ate easter lunch at their house. I left there about eight or so coming back home.            Clara and Ulmer are here, Clara's sister is having surgery tomorrow. they will probably be here for the week. I don't have to work until Friday, so it shouldn't be too bad having them here.          Today was our Debbie's birthday. Sis Honea took me to lunch, she said we were celebrating Deb's day.            I stopped at the cemetery today on the way home. I try to stop by there, when the weather isn't so bad. Seems like I simply have to stop by as much as possible. Of course, I do it for me.           I dreamed about you this a.m. You said you had come for me, and took my hand and we floated upward, upward.  It was quite a great feeling, but when we got to where I thought we were going, you left me. With a sad look you told me you would have to leave me and I didn't see you anymore. Seems like I did see Lynn and Merle, yes I remember now I saw them they were working at something. Anyway, I loved seeing you, and the sensation of floating up, holding your hand. I need to get to bed so I will go for this time. I miss you still so much and Honey, I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment