Friday, April 26, 2013

Nineteen months ago you were laid to rest for the last time. I miss you so much, and think of you all the time. Little things will come to mind, tears will come to my eyes, and so many other things will happen to remind me of our life together. I am thankful for our many years of marriage. I know I spent my life with you, and wish you were still with me, even in the condition you were in. I know also that you were tired, and really hated the blindness and being unable to do anything. I heard you tell the Lord to come and get you because you were tired. I have tried these months to live the way I think you would want me to be. I can laugh and keep smiling even when my heart is breaking and I feel like crying, screaming, not eating, etc. You would be saying eat, smile, be who you always were. Sometimes I have a struggle doing that, but I shall have to be me. Lord, help me daily to live my life with a smile, regardless of my feelings. Ben Miller I miss you and I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment