Monday, March 25, 2013

Today is 3/25, I am remembering the evening of visitation. I also keep thinking of the 22nd, how you saw light that morning, the big lunch you ate, the small amount you ate at dinner time. Taking you to the ER, you and I spent the night there, you admitted to the hospital on Friday morning. Oh, what a difficult day and the days since; for 9/23/11 at 12:35 you made your journey to a place of forever rest and peace for you. You left me with a broken heart, with a big hole of emptiness, silent tears, that I will smile around. Ben Miller, you truly were and are my true Love. I was blessed mightily by our God to have married and lived the years we had together. Blessed beyond measure with our four beautiful children, grandchildren and greats. I am thankful daily to the ONE who gave me such great blessings. So much and many I could never name. I miss you continually and love you......BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment