Tuesday, March 19, 2013

It has been awhile since I wrote. I went to the Ladies Retreat last Friday and Saturday. How I miss not being able to tell you all about it.           Tomorrow, 3/19 will begin the dates of your last week on this earth. Even if I live to be 180 years old, and forget everything else, I think I will remember these dates and the year 2011. That Monday 9/19/11, wasn't much different than our other days, except you seemed to be tired more easily and sooner then before. I can't believe I didn't take you to the Doctor. We had an appointment, already, in a few more days. I am wondering now, would it have mattered if I had taken you to the Doctor then? I don't know, there has always been so many questions these dates of each month that has passed since you left me. I will always think of the dates but I pray that time will heal most, if not all, of the pain inflicted. I miss you so and I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment