Saturday, March 9, 2013

Again, alot of days has passed since I wrote on this blog. It isn't that I haven't thought of you, it's just I feel as if I need to stand alone more.I truly have leaned on you, dear Ben, even after death has separated us I sometimes wonder, how long does the pain last?  It seems as if the pain is the same as always, no change.            I will think of something that was  a part of our lives. I have thought of our trips to Nashville, all the things we did there. Shopping in the Ernest Tubb record store, going on a tour bus, going to Grand Ole Opry, to name a few. I remember restaurants where we ate., Thinking about the museum of country artists. Standing there in the Hank Williams room, so many things that crosses my mind. I truly am thankful for the memories, of going to churches, our six week vacation with my sisters, brother-in-law, and neice. How could I even begin to write all the memories I have of our near 61 years together.          The births of our 4 beautiful children, of bringing them up, striving to teach them the right and wrongs of life. Yet the pain never goes away, my loss is fresh each day. Honey, I do what I believe you would be happy about. I cover the unseen tears with smiles and even laughter. All the time knowing that you are gone from me. The memories are here to stay and I am thankful for that.            I stopped at the cemetery last Monday and again on Thursday. Glad I can do that. I have so much to be thankful for, as did you and I before you were gone. I will say for now that I miss you so much and I do love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment