Thursday, March 21, 2013

Yesterday on the 20th I thought so much about your staying in the bed room until past 4 p.m. You made it to the stairs, but said you could go no farther. I told you to sit down on the stairs, which you did. I played a preaching tape ( Bro Raggio, HE Came Once and HE Will Come Again--Dec 1991). I heard you say, come on Lord Jesus and get us. Why don't you come and get us....silence...then, come and get me,  I am so tired. I  couldn't help myself, I began to cry. After a few minutes you said you were ready to come on down.        The 21st of September you stayed all day in the bed room. You ate all three meals there. I remember the look on your face that day. A pleasant, contented look. You stayed in such a good mood all day. I brought a more comfortable chair for you to sit in. You stayed in your robe all that day.            Honey, I  am so alone, all the time and I miss you more than I can ever say. I went by the cemetery Sunday evening, after church.           I am so bothered with the allergies right now. I finally took a benadryle, I had gone to bed at nine thirty. Still awake at eleven thirty. I thought the benadryle would put me out.......no such luck, so here I sit writing in the blog. How I would love to be able to be talking to you. I miss you and I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment