Monday, December 31, 2012

It has been awhile since I wrote. No, I have not been busy, truth is I haven't done much of anything since I wrote last.           I had spent Christmas at the Spence's, came home on Wednesday 12/26. I think I wrote on that day. The rest of the week I have mostly been "null and void" meaning doing nothing. I finally have started taking decorations down.         Honey, I never knew I could miss anyone as I have missed you this Christmas season and these days since Christmas. I believe I have felt more alone than ever. It's like, it is just me now.         I stopped at the cemetery today on my way home from church. I said I guess I am glad there was no place I could sit, because on such a beautiful day I would have stayed there all afternoon.          I will be going to church tonight, then we will go out to eat breakfast.          It is late (very) and I really do need to get in bed, so I will say again that I miss you. I was connected to you, you know. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment