Saturday, December 1, 2012

I haven't written since Monday. It has been a busy week. Yesterday I left home at three thirty going to the Haynes'. Lisa, Ashley and I drove over to GA. Spent the night with Debbie, saw Duane too.       Ashley is pregnant and Todd had a stackable washer/dryer set. Chase came over this afternoon, they rented a U-Haul and he brought the set home for Ashley. Honey, you could have fixed that thing in a minute. They couldn't plug it, wrong something or other. Thinking of you alot as usual.           Miller Christmas is this next Saturday, will probably have it here at the house. Debbie, Carmen, Todd, and the girls will be down Friday to decorate and such. Also Thursday is the Sears Retiree Christmas luncheon. I am planning to go for that. Debbie will not be able to make that and then come back on Friday, guess I will go alone again. So much I wish I could tell you right now---but oh, well. I can say I miss you and I love you dearly................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment