Monday, November 26, 2012

It has been more than a week since I have written in the blog. I stayed Wednesday and Thursday nights at the Haynes'. I came home Friday, got here about four thirty or so. The Killoughs were sitting in the car port. I really wasn't expecting them, as they were here on 11/11.           They did some much needed chores around here all day Saturday. I really enjoyed their visit. I just a few minutes ago got the den cleaned up. It was a big mess around and on the desk. J.C. fixed those tiles, made quite a mess.           Today I finally got to the cemetery again. Left home to go by there, then I went grocery shopping. I did not have a slice of bread in the house.           Ben, my beloved, today fourteen months ago we had your burial. Oh, how my heart aches, anew it seems, with each passing day. It still doesn't feel real to me, that you are gone from me. Honey, you were all I had. I wanted to celebrate alot more anniversaries with you. I do know I heard your prayer, "come and get me, Lord, I am ready". That doesn't stop the ache of my heart, yet it gives me some consolation. I miss you more than words can express and I also love you, love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment