Wednesday, November 14, 2012

This has not been my best week. I haven't been feeling well all week. I finally slept good last night, even though I was coughing most of the night. I would have called the doctor, but he always tells me to come in to the office. Sorry I have't felt like dressing all week. Certainly haven't wanted to drive. I did fell better this a.m. I had a good long night's sleep. Praying for another one tonight.           OH, Ben I know I will always need you. I felt safe as long as I had you with me. Even those days last year when we were neither well. I didn't even venture out for church tonight, anyone who knows me know I had to not been well.             I am not going to write much, I am not thinking straight right now. My ears are ringing so bad, that makes  me feel dizzy, ugh. I miss you I love you.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment