Thursday, November 1, 2012

As I was at the church  awhile  ago. My thoughts, just before I left there was about you. I could almost see you sittng there in that wheel chair, hearing you as you worshipped our God. Thinking of all the things our former pastors wrote about you. Hearing what the pastors, former and present said about you. Made me realize all over again how God had blessed me. He gave us 60 years, 9 months, and almost thirteen days together. Now that is a blessing, we never had any real serious troubles, no problems. Our children, all 4 of them, were truly God sents. I miss you so very much, I think of you so very much, constantly. I love you, my Beloved Ben Miller............BILL-EE   I wanted to add I am about to eat one of your favorites....cornbread and buttermilk......Thinking of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment