Sunday, November 4, 2012

November 4, 2012. Another year almost gone. I have been without the comfort of you dear heart, for more than a year now. I still miss you and more than likely I always will. Regardless of what the future holds for me, I know I will be missing you. I wanted to stop by the cemetery on my way home from church, but thought better of it.          Debbie and Duane came from GA this week-end. I, of course, enjoyed them. We met Dialyn and Glen at the Lone Star (Homewood) last evening. We had a grand ole time as always. I remembered what you would always eat when we went there, thought about how big the sweet potato you ordered always was. That is what you liked about that place, big sweet potatoes. One of your most favorite foods.           I am about to go up stairs and eat a bite of something. First I Want to say I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment