Monday, November 5, 2012

I got  my driver's license today. I had to stand in line for one and one half hours. I did get two loads of laundry done before I left for the court house.           I got to thinking how you and I planned to really retire and do some traveling. My heart was breaking and breaking more, then I remembered hearing you ask the Lord to just come and get you. That caused more tears, more heart ache, just thinking of how sick you were. Yet, you never complained. You wanted to stick around with me, but you got to tired of the blackness, of not feeling like even trying to walk anymore. Honey, so glad I know you were ready to meet the Lord, ready for Him to come after you. He did, and I am alone, but I know that you are well and happy now. No more blackness, no more sickness. Someday, maybe I can handle all this better. I miss you, and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment