Tuesday, January 22, 2013

 The day, 9/22/11 started off so good, because you, Ben Miller, could see light. It didn't last long but your attitude was good that day. Bro. Honea brought us some lunch. You did eat a good lunch but didn't, couldn't eat much at dinner time. Actually you went to bed about eight thirty that evening. I don't even like to think about the rest of that night. Your throwing up, deciding to go to ER, they taking x-rays, and all the other. Finally knowing for a certainty that you would be admitted. The going to fifth floor, with a very heavy heart. Watching your blood pressure plummet, begging you to talk to me and all the rest.           I went to cemetery took the Christmas wreath away, put new flowers in the vase, saying how much I miss you and that I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment