Thursday, January 17, 2013

I haven't written for more than a week again. It has rained "cats and dogs" around here. The sun hasn't shined much this whole month. Today, 1/17/13, it snowed. It was so pretty for awhile. Of course, like always there were spots that began looking slushy. Honey, you know how I could always find something beautiful to show you, after it snowed.            I was looking out the den door and saw a tree that looked so much like Christmas. It was out near 269 Hwy. I know the trees in the front lawn probably was very beautiful, too.       Because of the weather condition I haven't been able to get to the cemetery. I know the flowers have been beaten, wouldn't be surprised, if they have not all been beaten down.          I did something yesterday I haven't done for quite awhile. When I drove by, I called out your name, as before. The hole in my heart is still too big for comfort for me. I did go on to work, and did as good a job as possible. At days end, I talked about you to a lady there. Of course, that brought on the tears. It is said, I have said it many times myself, that time is a healer. Well I am waiting for the time when the pain is not so painful. I hope the little job will be a help. You would be proud of me, for I am, and have been, smiling thru the tears. I miss you, still, sometimes more than is bearable it seems and I love you..........BILL-EE   How I wish I could hear that name called out once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment