Wednesday, January 9, 2013

I can't believe it has been so long since I wrote on this blog. I have surely thought of you, Ben Miller, but always seemed to be busy at something.         Where do I start? I have been to the cemetery a couple of times. I still slow down pasing by there. Don't ask why? I don't have an answer except I think of you.          It has done alot of raining these last few days. Of course there has been a couple of the most beautiful sunshiny days ever.           I had company this past week-end. Debbie came down, Linda Holifield with Melisha, Jonathan, and their three children were here, too. I really enjoyed having some company, even if it was a short visit.         I went to the Haynes House Monday night, had a good dinner. Harold's mom was there, she had cooked. I spent the night, but came back home yesterday. It is easy to see I am not doing much, just sitting around here like always. I am about to go get in the shower and get dressed for church tonight. Then maybe do a little more cleaning. I do so miss you and I sure do love you. You are the best thing that could have ever happened to me. I had you for more than sixty years, for which I am most thankful. Love you..........BILL-EE. I still miss hearing that call of Bill-ee.

No comments:

Post a Comment