Tuesday, January 22, 2013

I didn't get to sleep last night until past two o'clock. It is now twelve forty eight and I am still awake. I was dong fine, in bed a little past eleven. These dates, I started reliving 9/20/11, that is the date I heard you asked the Lord to come and get us, then asked Him to come and get you. I heard you say "I am ready, I am tired." On 9/21/11 you stayed in the bedroom all day. I took the kitchen chair out and put a cushioned, seat and back, in there for you to sit on. I can see you, in my minds eye, sitting in that chair. You ate all three meals in the bedroom. I took my dinner up and ate with you. Oh, Ben  will these dates ever change for me, I wonder.           I have been thinking all day that I want to change out the flowers. at the grave site. I know all the rain we've had those flowers that are there will need to be chunked. I plan to take care of that tomorrow.             I am going to try once again to get to sleep, I really want to go to work this day. For now I will say I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment