Thursday, January 24, 2013

Today 1/24/13, just 16 months  and one day since your death, 9/23/11. Sixteen months ago we made all the arrangements, and made more telephone calls All four of our children were here. Your young brother and Clara Belle plus my brother Donnie, and Linda, Carla, Ashley, and who else.           I look at your pictures alot. Of course, I see you without looking at pictures. When I think of you, I can see you clearly, I see you as you looked. For instance, if I think of how you loved fishing, I can see how you looked when you came home from fishing. I, sometimes, think of how proud you were that Harold Haynes fished with you. You had quite a few different fishing buddies over the years. The 2 Jims, Randy McBrayer, David Hall, to name a few. Maybe they were most of them. In your younger years, Sid & Ulmer, your brothers fished with you. Also your son has many fond memories of fishing with you. I remember the two or three times I went with you. You remembered them, too. You had a lot of fun when you could tell how I lay down in the bottom of the boat and slept, while you fished. Honey, we had a good life together, I have so many goood memories. I sometimes feel so alone, but thank God I can look to the hills where my help comes from. I miss you, I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment