Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Goodness it has been awhile since I wrote anything. Sunday night after church, I went over to New Life for their church service. Lisa was so surprised, as was Chase and Ashley and, of couse, master Ryland. After church they wanted me to go to the Haynes house instead of driving back home. I agreed, Lisa had to give me a tooth brush and furnish pj's to sleep in. Chase gave me his bed. He slept on a couch in their upstairs room. Harold's mom was there, we sat up and talked until near one o'clock.         I had already planned to go to Dialyn's on Tuesday, she called and needed me to come on over Monday night, I did. I stayed there Monday and Tuesday nights. It feels good to be home again.         Mulga has run new gas lines and has taken that ugly gas thingamygig out of the front yard. Also I am not smelling gas so much now. I am glad of that.        I went by the cemetery again Monday evening. Honey, I miss you so badly. All I can say is "I wish you were here". I am so happy to know, my dearest heart, that you are in a place of paradise.       I wonder if the hole in my heart will ever stop hurting. My one consolation is now you are not blind and you can walk, run, jump, and maybe even fish. I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment