Monday, October 15, 2012

Today was our son's birthday. Ben, we were so blessed with the children God gave us. You and I talked about these blessings alot, don't know why God was so good to us. We surely never deserved the many blessings HE blessed us with.           Carolyn Moore, from the church is here with me tonight. She is driving with me to Camp Boggy for their day of remembrance. Yours will be one of the names on the memorial list. I wanted to go and the kids wanted me to go. Neither one of them could go with me. Debbie is in England, Lisa has missed so much work this year already and has no vacation days she can take. Dialyn already had planned to be off next week. She is going with Nathan to LA. Duane could not possibly go, so Carolyn volunteered to go with me to help me drive. I am looking forward to the memorial service, also will be able to see your neice June. She said we could look the canp over, it will be a good time and will help me with some closure. I still ache over missing you so much. I know you are o.k. but I am not. I do keep smiling, through the tears in my heart. I miss you and I love you. I went by the cemetery, changed out the flowers and spent a little time by your last resting place. Oh, well you are resting in a heavenly place where all is well. I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment