Saturday, October 20, 2012

I went on a hay ride last night. I did not get to ride in the hay, probably  a good thing. I just found out today that I am extremely allergic to hay. Anyway I rode down to Tannehill Park with Sis Honea, in her car. We all had a great time, ate hot dogs, chips, dips, cookies, dough nuts, and chips with chili and cheese. All very good. With plenty of all kinds of drinks.         Today I went to the Haynes house. We ate pizza and rice balls for lunch. Lisa, Ashley, Ryland, and I went to a pumpkin patch. There were things for the kids to do, inflatables to play on. Then we went to a maze, made from rolls of hay. That is when I realized I am allergic. I got a little to close to the hay, thought I would go through the maze. Lisa said you probably should not, about the time I knew I had gotten too close to the hay. Couldn't talk right for several minutes, and it hinders my breathing.  I ate another meal with them. Lisa got chicken, potatoes, green beans, and biscuits. I am back home.         Oh, Ben I miss you so much. No matter what I do it isn't the same without you. I miss you so much and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment