Sunday, October 7, 2012

I haven't written since 10/04. Friday 10/05 I went with Lisa, Ashley, and Rylan to Sulligent. Harold was already there. He had gone down earlier, took a horse, there was a horse show on Saturday night, it started raining so Harold decided against riding in it. He didn't want to put his horses through that, plus he didn't want to put himself through it.           Lisa, Ashley, Rylan and I went to a little carnival on Saturday. We had a big time, watching Rylan, little dare devil, riding and having fun. It was cool, but fun. I am glad I went with them. We came back last night. I got home a little past eleven.        Today was a very cool day, and tonight will be almost cold. the heater in the den won't come on. I got Allison to check it, she couldn't turn it on either. The knob will not turn.         Allison moved in some of her belongings tonight. We will do fine, I have already talked quite frankly with her. I know you would say "you have to help her". I will try again.         I can see you so clearly, at the most unexpected times. I know there is a picture, no pictures, of you in my heart. A picture will "pop" up when I am thinking of you so strongly and the pain becomes so fresh and new all over. I do miss you alot, as always, and I know I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment