Monday, October 1, 2012

The beginning of a new month. Only 3 more months of 2012, then what? One thing is for sure life goes on, God is still God true and living. HE has ears to hear, eyes to see, HE sees all and knows all. I am so happy that you and I discovered this 45 years ago. I know you never regretted it and I know I haven't either. God is good, all the time.           Today has been somewhat of a busy day. Mostly I waited for the telephone to ring. I had called Allison last night, I told her to come over here with me. I know that is what you would do if you were here. She called this a.m, woke me, and asked if I meant it. Of course I did, I couldn't sit back and let any of our children live on the street. Maybe that is why God is still so good to me and was always good to us, we tried to help others. Naturally I will help ours if and when I can.          It is about to be bed time, so I will go with these words.......I miss you much and I love you much..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment