Sunday, October 14, 2012

We didn't have church tonight. I should have gone to Trussville to church. The word was, probably tornadoes headed our way this evening. So I am sitting here all by myself as per usual. Allison is usually not anywhere near here. I have begun to think I will tell her to move her things to her friends house. I am getting tired of this already. I guess I should have known better. She surely isn't living with me. She isn't doing anything she said before she moved in here. Some people are surely not dependable. I have tried to help, but a "free" horse can surely be rode to death.          I am tried of my gripping. I am going to fix something to eat and read my Bible for awhile. Just not used to being home on Sunday nights.             I miss you and I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment