Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I went to see Dr. Rosenstiel today. Supposed to get a tooth filled, well he looked at me and said I won't touch you today. He says my face is still not well and I need to see the Dr. again. I finally promised to call Dumas. When I told Lisa about it what does she do, but call the surgeon. I told her I had called Dumas, as I promised the dentist I would do, and he had called me in another round of antibiotic. The surgeons office called and said he wanted to see me again. Your baby is determined for me. Knowing you, you would appauld her.          I went by the cemetery this evening. Didn't get  much of anything accomplished today. The same thing tomorrow, a trip to the surgeon and to Dr. LeCroys office. On Thursday, I hope to get to the Sears retiree luncheon. Busy week for me.          I want to get in bed early as I will need to be out and about by ten o'clock. I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment