Thursday, October 4, 2012

Well, today I did go to the retiree luncheon, Fay snd Byron both went with me. We had a great lunch and a good time. After we left Golden Corral we went by Wal Mart, Hueytown. I bought a few items and Byron bought me and Fay a watch. After they left, I lay down had a short nap. About all I did this day.         I went to the church, as I do each day, James and Glenda were there. When I started to leave I talked a bit with them. They decided to go and invited me to go with them to Arby's for a bite to eat. I definitely was blessed on this day.        Debbie and Tot are leaving for England tomorrow. I told Debbie about the day of remembrance at Camp Boggy, where you are a part of the memorial service. She told me to go and she would pay the motel bill when she gets back home. I am excited, can't wait to tell Carolyn that we will be able to go. I wish there was someway Ashley could go with us, she has to take care of Rylan so....           Honey, I am missing you every day but I am still looking to the hills where I know my strength comes from. It is final, you are gone forever and I am alone, missing you and I can say I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment