Sunday, September 30, 2012

I almost overslept this A.M.  I woke up last night after about 45 minutes sleep, then I was awake until close to 3 o'clock. I woke at 6:30 and again at 9:23 a.m. I still made it to church on time. Praise the Lord for that. I went to the Home Plate Diner with David Hall, Mike, Carolyn, and three kiddies. Had a good lunch, thanks to Bro. Hall.            I have eaten a peanut butter and figs sandwich, drank some water, looked at fb for a few minutes. I am about ready to call it "goodnight". Unusual for me this early.            We had rain most all night and all day, fall is definitely here, least feels like it.          I got an invitation from Camp Boggy. They will have their Day of Remembrance on October 17th. I am invited to go, invitation reads, We would be honored to have you join us as we remember: Ben Miller. This is their 4th annual day of remembrance. Mike said Carolyn can go with me and help me drive. Camp Boggy is located in Eustis, FL wherever that is. I would really like to go, since it is a day of remembrance of YOU. Every day is a remembrance of YOU for me. I miss you so much, I miss Milton and Icy, too. My whole life is so different, yet is the same, does that even make sense? Honey, in my heart you will always be a part of life for me, you were the best part of me. I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment