Monday, September 24, 2012

It has been six days since I wrote anything. It was a rough week,  for me, I stayed in bed much more than I was up. I had some temp, along the way, really did feel sick. As I already stated I was in bed most of the week.         Lisa came over Wednesday after work, she stayed until yesterday late afternoon. Debbie and Duane came down Friday evening, stayed until Sunday. Dialyn came on Saturday, so did Ashley and Rylan. Dialyn had Kamilah with her. We all went to the cemetery Saturday evening. We took new flowers to put in the vase, and we talked about what a great husband and dad you were. Actually, what a great all around person you were. Lisa kept trying to keep it light, she said we are celebrating his first year in paradise, where he can see, walk, run, dance, and all the other things you hadn't been able to do for awhile. Maybe you have even been able to fish, in the river of life. Thinking about all those things, knowing how much you hated the blindness, the having to be dependent on some one for everything, makes it easier to bear. It does not help the ache and hole in my heart. It doesn't help how I miss you each day. It will help to be able to smile, even though the tears are in my heart. I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment