Friday, September 28, 2012

Honey, I did climb that mountain last night, I waved the flag because I made it. I know you would be very proud of your girl.          After prayer time tonight Sis Honea asked me if I would like to go to Waffle House, of course I said yes. I ate more than I've eaten for a week or more.         I have actually watched some TV. Clara called and told me there would be a Tribute to Chipper on Fox Sports. I recorded it and have watched it. He played with the same team all the years of his career as a baseball player. It was a good show. I looked up at a picture of you, and thought how I missed you. I know this would have been something you would have liked, although Chipper wasn't exactly a specialty to you. Still you would have enjoyed this tribute. Next year his #10 will be retired, I hope I will know about that in time to watch. I missed Tom Glavine's and Cox's #'s being retired. I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment