Monday, September 3, 2012

I haven't written anything since 8/30. I have missed not writing. I had a great time with the Haynes' family, we went to the beach, mostly I sat by the pool watching them play. That Rylan is so daring in the water. He would run out in that ocean, loved letting the waves sweep over him.         Me, Ashley and Rylan came home today. Her GPS sent us on the oldest path. We had no idea where we were.  I told Ashley we need to stop and ask someone if they knew where we were. It took us a good hour or so longer to get home. We had a lot of fun and laughs on the route.         When we got, finally, to 65 we mostly just talked. Rylan thought that she was screaming at me, at least he told her "mom, don't scream at mawmaw". We did have a great time, at least I sure did.           I thought about you, Ben Miller, alot and knew you would have enjoyed that, if only because you knew I was enjoying myself. I missed church also, but really had a great time. Harold fed us well!!           I am going to go to bed now, I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment