Thursday, August 30, 2012

I started to write at eight o'clock, then I noticed that Lisa had called several times. I called her and she invited me to go with them to Florida for the week-end. I will ride back Monday with Ashley. That will beat having to sit here on a holiday all by myself.           I stopped at the cemetery on the way home from the church. I cleaned the marker again. When it rains it gets dirty, or if they mow the grass.         I have some clothes in the dryer that I need to get out and put away. I can get my things packed tomorrow. I guess I should say "yay" a vacation for lil ole me. I will sit in a shade and read a book, read my Bible, and do some more of nothings.             I miss you. I may not write anything while I am gone but that doesn't mean I won't be thinking of you. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment