Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Another day, woke up at four a.m. Can't get back to sleep, get up at five fifteen, read in Bro Raggio's book for about fifteen minutes. I went down to the living room and had an hour long prayer meeting. That's probably the best way to beat the I can't sleep. I finally got back to sleep around seven a.m. Woe is me, I then over slept.        I had a good productive day. I got all my dish towels and cloths folded and put away, swept and mopped my kitchen, to name a few things I accomplished. I did some walking and even did a few exercises.         Did I say I had just got home from church? After church, Sarah and Sara asked me if I wanted to go with them to Zaxby's, I did. Jared and Brittany came in then David and Sammy, so we had quite a few there before we even got served. Chick Fil A beats even Zaxby's for some good chicken.          I finally got to the bank, went to Winn Dixie for Tums and walked around Fred's. I had time to kill before church.        I thought of you so much and of how I miss you and I want to say I love you............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment