Sunday, August 5, 2012

I am home now. I didn't make it to church. Duane left a little past four, I had been feeling so sleepy and yes, tired. I called and told them I was going to rest up tonight. I am still sleepy and tired but I wanted to write while I am awake.       We ate at the Chinese restaurant, after church. Then Duane and I stopped at the cemetery for a few minutes. When we got home Duane changed clothes and packed his car. We talked for awhile and Duane left.         I have to say I do feel like lonely this evening. After all I have had company since last Wednesday. The first time anyone has been here with me more than a couple of nights (fourth wekends) since January when Milton died.       I have to do sheets and towels  etc. for the next couple of days. Maybe being busy will help. I miss Icy, knowing she is gone, is hurtful. I miss you and I love you..........BILL-EE           I lay down again after writing this, when I got up I took sheets off the guest bed, folded a few clothes I hadn't yet done, ate a few bites of food. Now I am here again telling you that I miss not having you here to "hash" over our visit with the four children and your brother and sis-in-law. All I can do is ask again Lord Help Me. I probably won't see anyone else here at the house until 8/25. I will try to stay busy and do the best I can..........BILL-EE 

No comments:

Post a Comment