Sunday, August 19, 2012

Halleujah, I slept good last night. I got a great, too long, nap this afternoon. I hope I can go to sleep tonight.         I start having thoughts of you and our time together, especially that last week. I will begin to wonder just what all did I miss by not realizing how sick you really were. If I had forgotten everything else like keeping the place in a neat orderly way and just sat in the room with you the whole days long. I know it doesn't change anything but these thoughts will be in my mind, like suddenly. It only causes my hurt to be worse about your being gone.          Did I say how much I enjoyed last evening with the Haynes' and Tuckers"? I wish you could know Rylan now. He has  grown so much, he is a big 3 year old, funny and smart.         After church this a.m. I went to Subway with Bro & Sis Honea, their granddaughter Sara, and Sarah Hall for a sandwich. What a lunch, huh? You probably would have not agreed to that for a Sunday lunch.        I stopped at the cemetery again on my way home this evening. I know it is just a gravesite, you departed this earth, but that is where I saw your body put, so I have to stop there. I miss you and everything about you and I love you much........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment