Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A normal day for me. I woke up at four fifteen a.m. Couldn't get back to sleep, so got up and had a devotion time. Then after about an hour I lay back down. I did eventual get back to sleep, woke at eight thirty, took a pill and went back to bed for an hour or so. I had beakfast, read my Bible, did some odds and ends for awhile, I folded clothes and put them away, I did some vacuuming, got a shower, looked at fb for awhile. I even lay down for forty five minutes, didn't go to sleep. That about covers my day.         I went to church for awhile, rode by Marathon, Exxon, and Wavaho. Marathon, and Exxon gasoline prices were the same as Chevron in Pleasant Grove. The Wavaho was only two cents less but they don't take this credit card. Besides paying two cents more I had rather have Chevron.         Honey, so many times in the past ten months I have wondered how you felt when we were in the car. You never did care a whole lot about riding with anyone. After you lost all sight you had no idea where you were. That is why I usually would tell you we are turning on Red Farmer Drive, now we are going onto Knight Avenue. You had no idea about those two streets. Anyway I can't help but think about how you really felt. You never said anything, but when you knew I didn't have both hands on the wheel you would tell me to put both on the wheel. Oh, how I still ache for you, it hurts knowing my house is empty. Sometimes it takes knowing that angels are near, for me to come home.         I stopped by the cemetery, stayed for awhile, thinking and saying how much I miss you and that I love you.................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment