Wednesday, August 1, 2012

This is hard to write. Icy died today. In ten months we have lost, first of all; you, Ben Miller then Milton and now Icy. It has been another harrowing year. Strange thing, I suddenly had this "feeling" and I thought Icy has died. I looked down at my watch, it was about five thirty. I checked the time because I wondered did she die. She died at five thirty they said.           I saw a puddle of water in the furnace room Monday. I didn't see any water in the ceiling so I knew I didn't have a leak. I couldn't imagine where it came from. We had a bad storm Monday night. I checked the room to see if there was any water. There was a little stream coming from the hot water tank. Bro. Honea called to ask me about Icy, I thought about the water tank so I asked him how do I turn the hot water off, that I had a leak. He said he would come over and check it, he did. So happened he had a new hot water heater he had found on sale, at Lowe's, several years ago. He brought it along and installed it. He said when I told him it was leaking he knew it needed replacing. Fifty gallon tank, cost one hundred dollars. It is new, and thank God and Bro. Honea I have a new hot water heater.          Ulmer and Clara are here, they will be here until after the funeral. I miss you very much and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment