Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Today I didn't have so much to do. I ate a small breakfast bar and half a bacon sandwich. Later this afternoon I ate a few left overs from my Sunday lunch.        I talked to Bill Skinner for awhile, he called Verna Mae up to drive his truck home. He had been cutting the grass, doing the trim work he always does,  and also blowing off the car port and drive ways. Anyway I hadn't talked to either of them since my birthday party.         After I left the church I went over to Wal Mart with my grocery list. I hope I won't need to buy much else for some time. Well, next week I will get what I plan to fix for the fourth Sunday lunch at church. I hope what I plan to fix will turn out okay. I have hardly cooked at all this year. One day, end of last week I did some cooking. Needless to say I have to toss most of what I fixed. Kind of foolish to cook then throw it away.         Honey, I still find myself re-living some of the things we did together all those years. I remember things we would talk about; yes I miss the talks every day sometimes all day I am missing talking to you. I just plain miss you and I sure do love you. Sometimes it feels unbearable. I still know I can look again to the hills, from whence cometh my help. I am so blessed to know that. I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment