Monday, August 6, 2012

I don't seem to have as much energy as I should be having. I went to bed early last night, it was still past 12 before I went to sleep. I had slept in the early evening.           I left the house to go by the bank I didn't leave early enough, they were closing when I got there. I went on to Wal Mart and picked up a few things, then on to the church. I came by the Blue Plate Diner, ate some veggies. I, of course, had part left over. Another meal of veggies.          Gas across the street from us (Chevron) was $3.39 when I left the house. I promised myself I would fill up again when I got home. Only thing is it had changed to $3.46. This gasoline business is getting worse and worse. Now that I think of it, it may have changed yesterday. I really don't know if I looked at it today.           Sometimes the ache in my heart, for you seems more then I can bear. Today a verse of scripture came to mind......I like the part that is He leadeth me beside the still waters. I have prayed for the still waters.         Another summer storm hit us this afternoon, late. It has stormed every day except yesterday in this month of August.        I am going to try and get in bed by eleven o'clock tonight and pray I can go straight to sleep. I miss you no matter where I am or what I am doing and I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment