Saturday, August 25, 2012

I surely won't say I just got home. I am writing this for 8/24. When I started to leave the church, several ladies were there. Britney and her mom and Brenda Webb. Brenda and I started talking. She finally asked me if I wanted to go to Jack's to get a drink. I told her of course. we sat there until well past eight. When we got back to the church the others soon left. Brenda's daughter came out, she sat in the car with us. Man, I haven't talked so much in a very long time. Anyway I feel like she and I solved all the world's problems. I enjoyed that so much. It was good to have some female fellowship, for a change. She was in no hurry, neither was I. Fay was here over night but she doesn't just sit and visit long. Reminds me of the old days with Debbie.  Brenda knew I needed company. The Killoughs are not coming here until Sunday. I had been expecting them for the week end. I talked alot about Ben Miller, she said she had wished she would have known you in earlier years. I miss you and love you, I am about to get in bed...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment