Saturday, August 4, 2012

This has been another hard day. Icy's funeral, first you Honey, then Milton and now Icy. The Minnie Miller Family dropped by three so fast. There was only five of us in the photo today.            Duane came in yesterday afternoon, Debbie came last night also Lisa spent the night. Ulmer and Clara went home today after the burial. They had just got the marker down on Milton's grave, of course Icy's marker is there. It hasn't been easy the last few days.        Ulmer and Clara had said they were going  by the cemetery to your grave site. It has rained so much the past couple of days we didn't make it.         Duane, Debbie, and Lisa are still here. They will all three spend the night again.          Dialyn wanted one of your pistols, so we went thru the guns tonight. I am glad I have them all taken care of now. Duane will get his back, Harold's is put aside for him, Chase decided he wanted the 38 you got from my brother and Cary will get the 22 rifle or the Remington, if he choses. I still have all the many knives to give away. I gave Debbie the one they had given you for Christmas one year and I gave Glen one to keep for Kai. If Cary doesn't want the Remington Harold will get it.        Dialyn and Glen left for home a little while ago. It has been wonderful for me to have all four of our children here with me this afternoon and evening.           I am going to give your $2.00 bills to the granddaughters and greats. I am keeping the knife (new) one that Donnie brought you in 2009 and your Roy Rogers knife. I love you and I miss you ................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment