Monday, August 13, 2012

I just got home from the church. I stopped at the cemetery, Honey I feel so all alone. I wanted to lie down beside that gravesite. All I could do not to. Anyway I felt the aloneness so acutely, this evening. There are sisters that attend the church, they, I hope, know how to appreciate being together. Except for you, the past couple of years have been mostly just me. You were all I had, sometimes, it seems and now I don't have you. I told Lisa,when she called this evening, that I have "family time" every night. That is a true statement. Guess that's why I feel like lying down there with you at times.....most of the time. I told you some things, and I ask the Lord to tell you if you didn't hear me.        I am so glad that I know the Lord, don't know what I would do without Him. So, once again, I have told you the thoughts I've had. It was a habit of mine, to tell you everything. Probably would have been better for you had I not done so          Ben Miller, I miss you so and I love you.........One of the times I got to feeling worse instead of better. Another time I should have kept my mouth shut...........Loveyou.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment