Friday, August 10, 2012

Last night turned out to be another one of those nights. I was awake at three forty a.m., could not get back to sleep. I got up around four fifteen and was up until after five o'clock. I sometimes, most oten, when I am awake in those hours will start thinking of how much I miss you. I remember all those nights you would call me wanting to get up, in those early hours.         It looked as if the rain and wind would not hit us today; wrong, when I left the house at five twenty it started sprinkling. At six thirty it was dark all around and the winds blew and the rain came. One thing for sure, man in all his knowledge, can not do anything about the weather. Best to thank God for rain, sunshine, cold, or hot. Keep an umbrella/coat handy and try to keep the a/c or heat on.           I did a big load of laundry, folded, hung the clothes up etc. The hardest chore I did today.         I walked and exercised again today. I am proud of myself. Not really being boastful, just thankful that I can do that.        I wanted to stop by the cemetery today but, there again weather did not permit it. I miss you and I love you.........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment