Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Here it is August almost gone. Nathan called me this a.m. said they were having the triplets birthday celebration this evening. I met Dialyn at exit 242 and followed her to their house. They have grown so much, of course,I hadn't seen them since last September. Sabine and McKenna are both larger than Sterling. He has braces on both legs. When he saw me he ran over and gave me a great big hug. He acted like he was really glad to see me, more so than did Sabine and McKenna. They both hugged me and McKenna talked alot to me. She even asked me how did I get so big to have them as great grandchildren.          This makes me miss you even more than ever. I know how important these birthday parties and anything else that happened, where we would see any of the grands, greats, or our children. I was so glad I got to see those greats. I saw Rylan a couple of weeks ago and Kamilah last week. The GA grands and greats I don't see much of. I haven't been to GA at all, since May.         After church I went to Zaxby's with the Hall crew. Had one of their salads, didn't eat much so I will have left overs. Honey, I miss you and I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment