Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Home from church, at last. David Hall told me he needed to talk to me, so I waited on him. I didn't even take Alisha home until late. David is going to come over Friday to spray the house. So, okay I haven't seen any problems but better to go ahead now before fall really gets here.          Honey, I have still been writing my every day activities. I had been so use to telling you, all the things I had done each day. Going back over some of the things I wrote, one could call it boring. Anyway I am going to slack off on some of the writing. Well sometime soon anyway.           Allison called and asked me to get Kamillah  from day care. I was happy to get to do that. I hadn't seen her in quite awhile, so I was glad to get to have some time with her. She is such a delightful child. I got her about five forty five and we went to Jack's to get her some chicken nuggets. She was so excited to get to go to church. She kept telling me "great mawmaw I like to go to church". I was surprised at how much she had remembered from going last year. She talked about Ms Bonner singing. She went home with "mama Heidi" from church. Allison was going to pick her up there.          The way I miss you cannot be ex-pressed. Seeing an old jacket of yours, you wore it constantly when you first got it. For years it was I will wear the Carmen/Todd jacket. They gave it to for Christmas one year, you never tired of wearing it. All I could do was hold it to me and weep for you. I ask myself how long? Who knows, only God truly understands my feelings. I will forever smile even tho my heart is aching. All I really know to do. That is what you would expect of me and want for me. I miss you, I love you..........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment