Saturday, August 11, 2012

I haven't been home long. I actually went to a skating rink tonight. A 9th birthday party for twin boys, from the church. I told Bro. Honea it would beat sitting here alone all evening, altho I should be use to that by now. I didn't get by the cemetery, as I had planned to do.        I actually did some real work around here today and I went shopping for awhile. Maybe I will sleep well tonight.         Today my thoughts of you got hung up on your way of drying, after a bath. I honestly think even that was unique, never heard of anyone else who did as you. I always say you were a unique fella.        I miss you and I love you. I want to try to get ready for bed early or earlier tonight. So this will be it for today. Love........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment