Monday, August 20, 2012

I have to admit this has been a good day. I slept well last night, again, all I can say is thank you Lord. I had breakfast, bacon, grits, biscuits, and jelly with coffee, naturally. I did a big load of clothes, didn't do any laundry last week. This was sheets, towels, etc. They are all folded but I didn't put them away yet. Still in the basket, in the laundry room.           Fay got here around one thirty today. I ate lunch, she was ready to take a nap. I lay down but did not go to sleep. We had left overs for dinner, roast, field peas, salad, and corn bread. Then we went to the church. We stopped at the cemetery, came on home, went to the walking track and actually made a whole round. Then we came home, got comfortable, and watched one of the Janet Oke movies. Now Fay is reading and I am writing this note.         Honey, I was happy to have company this afternoon, evening, and tomorrow. It doesn't stop my missing you. I have begun to think that I was angry at you somewhat, for leaving me. I know how tired you were and I know that you knew I was very tired, also. Then, too, you had quit asking the Lord for just a little sight back, so you actually began to feel your tiredness even more. I still miss you, I love you...................BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment