Sunday, August 12, 2012

And yet another night simply could not get to sleep. I think I probably ate too much pizza, cake and ice cream. Anyway I finally went to sleep close to four this a.m. I needed to be up by eight, sorry it was past eight when I got up. I made it to church on time tho.        Heard a great sermon on the curse, I guess we all know that some things happen because of the curse on Adam and Eve. Yes, the earth still does have thorns and briers, etc.          After church me and David ate at the Home Plate Diner. Sarah has had two wisdom teeth cut out, so she wasn't at church today. I got home in time to take a nap. Almost as soon as I got to sleep the phone rang. Isn't that the norm?       Tonight we heard Who Am I, another good sermon. I came home after church tonight. I made a pineapple peanut butter sandwich to eat. It was very tasty. I drank water, hoping that will help the sleep problem.        On my way home, I stopped at the cemetery for awhile. One of the reasons I don't get to sleep is I may start thinking of you and of how much I am missing you, of how lost I still feel. Oh well, it will be a-okay I love you...........BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment