Friday, August 17, 2012

Today I did some vacuuming and cleaning bath rooms good again. I am going to work some at the day care/school. I am tired of just having some cleaning to do. How dirty can a place get with only one person living there anyway? So it is never a hard chore, altho I do get tired when I vacumn.          I left home a little earlier, stopped at the store to pick up a few items before going to the church.            Bro. Honea gave me a key to the church. I wasn't jumping stumps for one I usually got there before anyone else so he didn't want me to have to sit and wait for someone to get there.          I came back to the cemetery for a few minutes. Wish I could stay longer, if I did I just may sit down and I don't know how I would get up.        I made myself a tv meal, have eaten, now writing this note.        I miss you so much and I love you. I am hoping I can get to sleep earlier than usual tonight.............BILL-EE

No comments:

Post a Comment